Play a game with real-life scenarios and master the skill of clear communication
- Understand clearly what others are saying
- Interpret easily the other person’s words
- React adequately to the other person’s message
- Have smooth conversations
- Single-player game
- 20+ real-life situations to explore
- 3 levels (of difficulty) to complete
- Instructions on how to play each level
- The Four-Ears Model for clear communication in depth
- Are often misunderstood
- Struggle with understanding others
- Are often surprised by others’ reactions
- Are often involved in conflicts
- …don’t know people have 4 ears! 😜
- 5 illustrated characters who will be your learning buddies
- 4 real people who are IT&HR experts
- 17 years of practical experience in the IT world
- Training experience of more than 200 teams in 51 tech companies
- Show that learning can be easy and fun
- Give a sandbox environment to experiment safely
- Share actionable tips and real scenarios from the tech world
- We believe that anyone can become a Soft Skills Master
(4.58 out of 5 based on 277 reviews)
You’ll find 28 real-life scenarios to explore and analyze in 3 levels of difficulty. A scenario takes 2-5 minutes to go through.
It lets you move at your own pace and according to your availability.
You don’t have to go through all situations and levels at once – if you have a small gap between meetings, that’s just enough to go through a single situation and revisit the pill whenever convenient.
No, you’ll need an internet connection.
The pill is hands-on! You won’t have to sit around and go through endless videos or theoretical lectures. The pill is not a book you read once and shelve.
We developed this product following our core principle – the true mastery of a new skill comes through practice!
And if you enjoy reading and watching videos, you can dive into our Library section.
Yes, you can use the pill as part of your training projects.
To do so you have two main options:
1) Every participant buys the pill, uses it during the training, and afterwards has access to it for personal use.
2) You contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and we’ll offer you the best possible solution on how to use the pill.