Getting Feedback Exercise
- The people in the team do not share their problems and concerns at work
- Low trust between the team members
- Artificial harmony in the team environment
- Delayed team goals
- Trust is increased
- Emotional pressure is released
- The team is more synchronized about their differences and conflict situations
SIDE EFFECTS – POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE
When someone receives scores of 0 and 1 from the rest of the team, there will be a side effect described as lightness or stress relief. The person will see there is nothing to worry about and should “throw away” the anxiety.
With scores of 4 and 5 from most members, the team agrees upon a solution of the issue and the effect is the same as the previous one, but the impact is on the whole team.
When you take the pill more than once, trust increases as people start sharing more important problems.
With a lot of pressure in the team before the Party, it is possible to escalate conflict situations between team members.