Play with real-life scenarios and get actionable approaches for giving feedback
- Simple and actionable approaches for giving feedback
- What are the feedback pitfalls to watch out for
- To express your opinion regularly
- How to give advice properly
- 2 player practice exercise
- 30+ real-life scenarios close to the work environment
- The time-tested XYZ approach how to give effective feedback
- A checklist with 5 of the most important principles you have to apply
- 4 golden rules for giving feedback (our Doctor’s Advice)
- Avoid giving feedback
- Struggle with giving feedback
- Trigger unhealthy conflicts with your feedback
- Want your feedback to be heard, understood and accepted
- 5 illustrated characters who will be your learning buddies
- 4 real people who are IT&HR experts
- 17 years of practical experience in the IT world
- Training experience of more than 200 teams in 51 tech companies
- Show that learning can be easy and fun
- Give a sandbox environment to experiment safely
- Share actionable tips and real scenarios from the tech world
- We believe that anyone can become a Soft Skills Master
(4.64 out of 5 based on 392 reviews)
If you decide to take it by yourself, you’ll get different approaches and applicable tips on how to give feedback with ease.
However, in order to get the real benefits of the pill – you need to take it with another person to practice giving feedback in a sandbox environment.
You’ll find 33 real scenarios in the pill. A scenario takes between 5-10 minutes to go through.
It lets you move at your own pace and according to your and your partner’s availability.
You don’t have to go through all scenarios at once – if you have a small gap between meetings, that’s just enough to go through a single scenario and revisit the pill whenever convenient.
No, you’ll need an internet connection.
The pill is hands-on! You won’t have to sit around and go through endless videos or theoretical lectures. The pill is not a book you read once and shelve.
We developed this product following our core principle – the true mastery of a new skill comes through practice!
And if you enjoy reading and watching videos, you can dive into our Library section.
Yes, you can use the pill as part of your training projects.
To do so you have two main options:
1) Every participant buys the pill, uses it during the training, and afterwards has access to it for personal use.
2) You contact us at email@example.com to discuss your needs and we’ll offer you the best possible solution on how to use the pill.