We introduce to you Patrick Lencioni’s idea for the Five Dysfunctions of a Team:
Overcoming the five dysfunctions:
1. Trust: team members demonstrate a vulnerability.
2. Conflict: people trust each other and feel safe to openly express their opinions.
3. Commitment: team members commit to decisions, even if they have not agreed with them initially.
4. Accountability: people hold each other accountable regarding following the team’s decisions and high standards.
5. Results: people focus only on what is best for the team, leaving aside their own personal needs.
Want to improve your soft skills? Just subscribe below for “A Dose of Soft Skills” 🤗